Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Rating Voltage||110 - 220 V|
|Rating Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Rating Power||140 W (Heating)|
|Temperature Range||110 - 176 ℃|
|Heat Plate Size||30.79 cm2|
|Size||13 * 9 * 4 cm|
HOW TO USE:
- With wings closed, place iron flat on a stable work surface with temperature setting facing up.
- Insert the cord into the electrical all outlet. Press the power button once to power the iron on. The iron will now begin heating.
- Press the power button to cycle through to the desired heating selection.
- The heat indicator light will flash while the iron is pre-heating. Once the light stops flashing, the iron is ready to use.
- To Touch-up iron, slide fabric between the opening. Clamp fabric between the two heating plates and slide iron across the fabric. To avoid burning, do not clamp and hold in place.
- For Traditional ironing, flip both wings out and push plates firmly against fabric and slide iron across the fabric. To avoid burning, do not hold in place. To avoid injury or burning, do not use hands to flip-out wings.
- When ironing synthetics, place a piece of cloth between the iron and the fabric to protect the fabric.
- Immediately after use, cycle completely through the heating selections until the settings are no longer illuminated and the device powers down. Pull plug out of the wall outlet. Store iron after it has completely cooled down.
- To avoid damaging the ironing surface, do not iron over buttons or other hard surfaces. Do not wipe iron surfaces using gritty cleansing powders or harsh chemicals.
- Iron is for dry use only. Do not attempt to fill or use with water.
- To avoid injury, do not attempt to use on collars or clothing while wearing them.